View Single Post
coregurlz

Member Since Nov 2013
3 hugs
given
Frown Nov 14, 2013 at 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealBumblebee View Post
Hi Core. I did read everything you wrote, and I do believe you. I'm sorry to hear about your dilemmas.

Honestly, no one here is going to be able to "diagnose" you with anything, so I think the best thing would be to seek a psychologist who is better equipped at that sort of thing.

From what i've read throughout the site and my own struggle with SPD, I read traits that could suggest Schizotypal, borderline, bipolar, histrionic, narcissistic and antisocial pd. So honestly, its not really a simple "cut and dry" scenario. And the truth is, you can have more than one disorder (i have schizotypal and dependent) or none at all.

I do think you'll benefit from seeing someone (a counselor/psychologist/psychiatrist) and being tested, but also the relationship that therapy provides (comfort, listening, safety). However, I know you're young, so you will probably have to go through your parents at least until you are 18.

I do wish you the best of luck and hope things get better for you. Feel free to private message me if you ever just wanna chat.
Hi tealBumblebee,thank you for believing me and gave me advice..I'm so happy that someone finally reply my first post.I was so scared if no one read and reply it..
All these time,I thought that I can handle everything myself,acting that I can change people for better but in reality,I just pretending to be okay..actually I don't even recognize myself anymore..sometimes,I felt helpless..
Do you know what,my ambition is to be Psychologist..I want to treat people who had the same problem as me.I believe that every experience that I can overcome,I can share it with them..but I still can't overcome these problems all myself..Do I deserve to be like them? I really want to meet someone who can treat me but I am afraid that they don't believe me..As for me,the personality disorder sound so serious and I might be just wrong about everything.Of course,my dad wouldn't believe me because there is no one in my family has the same problem as me or maybe they have but thought that it's simply just normal..I don't think it was normal because I'm not alone.There are people out there who are facing the same problem and they are under treatment from professional..The only treatment I have is listening to the great songs.It made me calm and motivated for a while but still not enough to heal me completely.Sharing problems with someone close is good too but then,I'm afraid that they will give me sympathy or maybe running away from me.When I'm remembering my past,I just want to cry..the feeling of great emptiness..Do you feel the same way as me?

Hugs from:
elevatedsoul, HelpMe2013

Thanks for this!
HelpMe2013