View Single Post
Angel of Bedlam
Grand Member

Member Since Oct 2013
1 hugs
given
Default Nov 20, 2013 at 02:16 AM

I know I am a woman so my thoughts on the issue may be a bit skewed. Let mw start off by saying that I love sex. When I started seeing my boyfriend, I used to think that I liked it rough "50 shades of gray" style and to have it all the time. When the relationship started with my boyfriend, he was not into this kind of sex at all (as you say vanilla) and I did worry that the sex wouldn't be satisfying. He also had a much lower sex drive than I did and I thought that was going to be something that would be troublesome. When we started having sex, I devided to try things his way (which was much more intimate than my previously loved "50 shades" style) and I loved it because he loved it. It actually is at a point now where his libido may be higher than mine and our sex life has grown from more than a sex life to a further connection between us since we both gave a little (he getting used to having sex more often and me getting used to "vanilla" sex). Maybe this is something you should bring up, finding a comprise may be what's necessary to help you with your issues and give her a more frequent sex life. Try finding ways you can experiment, still keeping things that turn you on, but also working for some of those other flavors she enjoys. Also a c*** ring can be really useful for ED, have you thought about an investment in that? I truly don't think that you should scrap the relationship on an issue that has so many solutions. Talk to her and see if this could be something that you could work on together.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Am I the only one I know, waging my wars behind my face and above my throat?

Diagnosed:
BPD

PTSD
Angel of Bedlam is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote