vans1974
Account Suspended

Member Since Nov 2013
14 hugs
given
Smile Nov 30, 2013 at 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexi232 View Post
I'm really wanting to build my credit. cause i want a credit card lol.. it suxs not having one. I had a checking account for the longest time and had a visa debit card which worked just like a visa credit card for things. but my credit score i found out today is 561 and i was refused one credit card because it was insufficient amount of credit. i guess that means i'm no credit? I have a payee now, so i dont have my checking account any more. and miss having that card to use.
It seems like i'm stuck in this crazy cycle of - i want credit- need credit to get credit- need a cosigner- dont have a cosigner- etc..
and i only get $8,000-ish a year through ssi for disability (different than ssdi), so i dont have the money to add to these high priced type of cards) I've also tried prepaid cards, but none of them work with places that require a credit card that isn't prepaid (such as gamefly, netflix, xbox, etc.) .
How do i build credit, if i can't ever get a chance to do that, because they require me to have credit first before i can build more on it. ?
I'd google credit cards for bad credit and see the options. My guess is that you can get one, you'll just have a very high interest rate and an annual fee, but at least you'll have a credit card if you want one! Best of luck!!
vans1974 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote