View Single Post
Sally749

Member Since Dec 2013
Default Dec 10, 2013 at 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabe87 View Post
Hey everyone, I need some help in my work life pretty desperately.
I have tried talking to coaches, counselors, and friends, but nothing is really helping me with this.

For starters, I am 26, broke, unemployed, no degree, no career, and no idea what to do from here. One of the issues I am having is that I do not want to even live in the area I live in. I HATE this area so bad, and getting a job here makes me feel like I have to be here for a long time. That is the same reason it is hard for me to get going in school here. There is a major university one mile from me that I am accepted to, but I pretty much hate the idea of attending.

I do not know what type of career that I want to have. I have no clue at all. I have bad depression right now so that is making it hard for me to be clear on my passions and interests. But I will say that my TOP value and thing that I want in my life is FREEDOM and INDEPENDENCE. I also want financial security and financial freedom. I will list my interests below in order of "my passions" for them.
Please help me to come up with some ideas, and give me advice for what I should do right now.

List of passions and interest in order:
1. Entrepreneurship
2. Flying
3. Adventure in the outdoors
4. Therapy and helping others
5. Living by the beach (haha, yeah, I love the beach)

That is all that I can think of. Please give me suggestions and advice and ideas guys. I really could use it right now.

Thanks
Have you thought about the military? Its a great place to start if your not sure what you want to do. Everything is paid for, meals, housing,,,
Sally749 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote