View Single Post
kala83
Veteran Member

Member Since Jul 2012
88 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 13, 2013 at 09:12 PM

I seriously have a big issue with being to Dependant on my own mother. I am turning 30 in less then a week.

and all of my money comes from my mother, I am getting a delivery job from dominos probably in a few weeks. And I think if I get a stable source of my own income I would be doing better.

I try not to take advantage of my mother but some to degree I have to pay money for certain things I know I would not be able to pay for on my own.

I know that finding a job or maybe even more then one. To have a source of income to be coming in.

But to be honest I don't know how to get myself to be more independent from her.

what kind of mental affirmations or other things could I do to work with going against my dependent personality disorder.

Dx:OCD, AD/HD-C and ADD kinda both, General Anxiety Disorder, Separation Anxiety Disorder,Abandonment Anxiety, Cycothymic disorder, or mixed bipolar, Border Line Personality Disorder,Histonic Personality Disorder, Dependent Personality disorder, eating disorder
]Rx:Lamotrigine 25mg twice a day for my mood stablizer as well as I am on Escitalopram 10mg 1 daily, Buspirone 3 times daily 10mgs
VT Student, CNA student, working HHA
for my father I think of you everyday
kala83 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
jimmy rich, tealBumblebee