View Single Post
Talulah
Grand Member

Member Since Jan 2007
Default Feb 04, 2007 at 04:25 PM

I'm still struggling to not generalize and to not clump them into a category. I don't have many men in my life and I've always had a significant distrust for them. They start with a dirty slate and must work very hard to clean it (if I allow them to at all). I always thought I could live my life this way. I thought they were of little to no significance of me altogether as I am/always have been a lesbian. So, due to my past experiences and my not wanting to have them as a sexual part of my life (orientation) I always just wrote them off as an unecessary part of my world. Rude, i know. I'm really working hard to balance my skewed perceptions of them. I really am. It is a HUGE struggle for me though. And, for this reason I could always use help in identifying the things I'm missing and the contributions I need/am missing from them as humans. So, I'm afraid of them, and I completely don't understand them, and I still struggle to know if I need them at all and if i should write them off, or delve deeper into making friends with them.
Talulah is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote