View Single Post

Default Feb 05, 2007 at 07:08 PM

she claims i am mentally unfit to look after my son due to my depression and DID, she has stopped my visitation now and refuses even to talk to me via emai, to reach any kind of compromise,

this is the sting in the tail, we met whilst we were both under section in the hospital, me for jumping off a building, her for overdosing due to depression, so its a case of the pot calling the kettle black, but because she has physical custody she is the one with all the rights, i have joint custody but have no legal recourse to claim those rights in the uk where i live,

no woman in the uk who has physical custody of joint custody children has ever been arrested and inprisoned for refusing to allow the father visitation or time spent at the fathers house with the child / children even after court orders have been made in favour of the father,

the law is bias in favour of the mother everytime, there have been high level protests in and around the uk regarding this, one group is fathers for justice, who have now been banned by the government has an extremist group, you might have seen them on the news, men have climbed big ben, broken into the royal palace dressed has batman and robin, ect all in the name of justice for fathers rights to show the public that we are not going to stand for this anymore,

you know you are going to lose when the government sides with the mothers, deny fathers their rights then chase them around for child support payments using the full extent of the law, men have even gone to prison for refusing to pay til they get there visitation rights, i have not gone that far yet but it is not to far in the future away from me at this point.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote