View Single Post
LiteraryLark
Crowned "The Good Witch"

Member Since Jun 2009
1,318 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 04, 2014 at 07:05 PM

Though I've never had sex, I too feel very icky in my skin, but as I have a strong curiosity with sex I do a lot of my own kinky stuff, and I found that buying clothes that made me look good made me feel good about myself. I have my fetish get-up that makes my guy friend speechless (we've experimented but no sex), and I recently bought a BDSM-type corset and I wore it in front of my friends and they too were speechless. But most importantly I feel good in it. And I always try to find an occasion to wear my garter and garter belt in public--I did on my birthday when I went bar hopping--and got free shots from cute guys who liked my outfit--and I'm wearing it now with my bday party and we're planning on watching Rocky Horror, so fitting.

To make a long story short (too late) try finding lingerie or outfits that you look good in. Black is always slimming. Take a nice corset (not a cheap one, investing in an amazing $80+ corset that fits and feels/looks great is a lot better than looking cheap and doesn't fit very well), a black or red garter belt, black stockings (no fishnets! unless that's your thing), kinky boots, and put on some red lipstick. Hell, I strut around like that when no ones home and admire myself in the mirror! And you can always go for outfits. You can buy them or make them yourself--I like to make them myself because they are custom to fit to my body and not "one size fits all".
LiteraryLark is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Truth in Ruin