View Single Post
Big Mama
Magnate

Member Since Jun 2012
646 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 05, 2014 at 02:14 PM

There are so many success stories. A lady in our church had IVF and conceived with a beautiful little girl. Then 3 years later she got pregnant again but this time naturally. It was a difficult pregnancy but it was completely unassisted.

A friend of mine went threw IVF to conceive her first child. 2 years later she came up pregnant and was surprised at how and the doctor told her once you get pregnant and carry and deliver often the next time it is not as foreign to you body and the next child comes naturally.

My cousin and his wife are on child number 2 as well. My cousin had a vasectomy and had no intention of having more children. 15 years later he got married to a younger woman. She wanted children that were biologically theirs. He underwent who knows what to collect any possible surviving sperm and she had IVF to implant them. They were only able to find 2. Which was not very hopeful. But the first was transplanted and she has a 4 year son. She took the final remaining sperm and underwent IVF and she is now 7 mo pregnant with there little girl.

It is expensive but children are priceless. Good luck with this in what ever reason you are asking.
Big Mama is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Raging Quiet