View Single Post
growlithing
Magnate

Member Since May 2013
53 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 06, 2014 at 02:22 AM

I SIed once outside of her office. This was in a residential setting and I was really upset and hardcore testing her. I had made a mistake a few days earlier and she wasn't angry with me. I felt like she should be angry with me because I deserved to be yelled at. She said there is nothing I can do to make her hate me. So I hurt myself outside of her office to see if she'd yell at me then. She sat next to me, cleaned up what I did, put some bandages on me, and told me I deserve to have someone take care of me.

We talk about suicide all the time. She is very good about not overreacting. She will double check that I have no intentions and say if I do have intentions, she will have to send me back to the hospital, but it's never gotten close to that.

Well I did scare her pretty badly once. I took too many pills not in a SA attempt but in an attempt to drown out my life and I emailed her this crazy noncoherant message and she panicked a little. She called me immediately to ask if I was okay. Then she was a little bit mad that I scared her so badly and said if I kept doing that, she would have to send me to the hospital. But it was all okay. She is good about talking about that stuff.
growlithing is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote