View Single Post
Harley47
Grand Poohbah

Member Since Feb 2012
411 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 07, 2014 at 09:01 PM

I don't have any experience with FWB's, so...I can't help you there. My only concern is that if you two are drunk again and it DOES lead to sex, you might be disappointed...from what I remember, you were adamant about being in a relationship with the person you had your first time with, correct? My only fear is you might end up doing this and then come to regret it, which would of course be bad.

That in turn leads to how much FWB you two could accomplish if you weren't on the same page...if you want to wait and she does not, how feasible do you think it would be to fool around (for lack of better word ) and then set a sort of limit that doesn't include the...ah...lol staple, I guess, for the FWB thing? There's a possibility for resentment or frustration later down the line.

Now granted, that is me looking at the potential negative without much consideration elsewhere (I won't argue about the alleviation of sexual tension . lol What works certainly works ), and you know her and yourself better than I. Only calling attention to potential roadblocks, is all.

Hugs,
Harley

PS: Your cat is ADORABLE!!!

Thanks for this!
LiteraryLark