Thread: Avoiding people
View Single Post
JoyDivision7680

Member Since Aug 2013
33 hugs
given
Default Jan 09, 2014 at 06:09 AM

I'm annoyed because it makes me feel vulnerable, dependent, stupid, desperate and so on. I'm not sure exactly why, but that's the way I feel. Plus, I hate the fact that my English is still full of errors.

I don't think I'd like to be the centre of the party even as a NT. It's just not me. It's quite confusing. I like to be noticed when I'm doing something good (not all the time though) but at the same time I hate if all the eyes are on me and/or if I get too noticed.
In a situation like that (going to an event) I feel comfortable to talk only with people I've known for quite some time and with whom I get along well, of course.

I too take no initiative in getting to know people, but, if they seem like nice fellows and they talk to me first, I may feel comfortable with them in the future.
Other reason I don't like to be seen inside a building is one the rules of politeness: say 'hello'. I don't feel comfortable saying that.
It would be perfect if 'they' hadn't interract with us at all, but instead waiting for us to ask for things.
JoyDivision7680 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote