jrae
Grand Member

Member Since Jun 2008
410 hugs
given
Unhappy Jan 11, 2014 at 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deborah35 View Post
To any of you single women on here, here are a few of mine. I'd like to hear from others:

sleeping alone

eating alone ( I love to cook, but sometimes I don't want to for just me)

not having anyone to come home to, no one there to talk to if you need someone. Married people have someone 24/7, but even single people need someone to talk to too.

no affection( giving or receiving, no intimacy) I'm a very affectionate person, so this one hurts.

I'm in a whole other category than most of you. I've been single / alone most of my life. Only had like three boyfriends, all short lived. I've always been independent, doing most things for myself. But because of my severe depression, it makes it so very hard to even meet any possible bfs.

What do I dislike about being single...
Not having anyone! I'm the only single person in my family. So when we all get together, and there are 11 total, I am alone. Weddings and birthdays and parties and just going out for fun, I hate it cuz I am always all alone - no one there with me.
There's no one to talk to, no one to make me smile or laugh, and no one to be there for you when you are sick or hurt. There's no one to cheer you up when you're sad, and no one to help you through those rough and tough times. There's no one to 'know' (ya know, you can see it on a person's face) when you're not alright and is right there for you (and with you). Yeah, it gets very lonely at times.
And as for the kissing and sex, can't really say I miss it cuz never really had it to begin with.

I live alone on a farm. And my cats help with the companionship some, but they are outdoors. But I love the wide open space and the freedom of not having a neighbor 25ft from you at all times. (I can vacuum at 2am if I feel like it, and I have at times)
jrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote