View Single Post

Default Feb 13, 2007 at 11:29 PM

a long, long time ago a member brought up the idea for a forum for people who might be bi-sexual and also one for bi-racial people. i supported her and after reading a thread here , which i've contributed to, i feel that if i were a lesbian or bi-sexual, i might not have much to contribute to it.....

people got into an uproar over it and she left. and i really, really regretted her leaving. she was a dear person.

i wish that we could have those forums. i'm bi-racial and have had some really difficult times in my life. and i feel that it would be very supportive for bi-sexial/gay posters to have a forum for themselves.

now..........that i've come "out" in support of equal forum support, could we discuss it without getting our collective panties in a wad? ''

1. no one here HAS to read EVERY forum. i don't. and i don't care how many forums we have here or what they pertain to, as long as it's legal.

2. i really hope that if you don't agree with having this discussion in a calm manner that you'll go on to a forum of your choice and perhaps add some loving support to someone there.

3. i'm going to bed...... had a hard day today. apologize for bringing this up and then leaving.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote