View Single Post
kimmydawn
Legendary

Member Since Oct 2004
23 hugs
given
Default Feb 16, 2007 at 02:03 AM

I also think it would be great to have a sexuality forum. It could be perfect for those who want to specifically discuss this area of their life, no matter the orientation, and discuss this very important area of living as it applies to life. Sure we could throw a post into relationships as it applies, into health as it applies, into drug questions as it applies, into anxiety or depression as it applies. However, the good fit for discussions so specific would be great in their own forum, I think.

No matter the orientation, many have things they'd like to discuss in a frank manner with those who can relate without having to worry about a the use of an icon or warning of the content, etc. (for instance even though a discussion might deal with health, it relates to sex and maybe frankly is the only way it can be discussed)...much like we search the forums to discuss what we can now and meet in this forum, the depression forum, or any other forum of interest/need.

I think it's an important forum to have and many might feel more at ease to discuss these issues if there was a forum specifically designated.

KD