View Single Post
InACorner
Poohbah

Member Since Jan 2007
Default Feb 16, 2007 at 03:40 AM

I think its a great idea.I say if we can have forums about pain, mental illnesses, gender, creative, and even one to talk about nothing but silliness, or whats on tv or whatever the topic might be...dont you think those sexuality forums would be a great topic? Anyone who is againist it because of all the forums...did you ever stop and say that about the creative forum or the general forum? This website, and i truly say God Bless this website!, has been a saving grace for many, Including me!! And I for one, would rather make room for others who need us then to cast them aside because there is "not enough room" for all these forums. The more the merrier i say. And the more we have, the less we descriminate, the less we descriminate the more we understand, the more we understand the more we EDUCATE others, even if we arent apart of that particular group. But if we educate others what we learn, then in turn we might find there is less descrimination, more exceptance. Then we wouldnt have to bother with all this commentary...Well you all have my blessing. I wish everyone well! Good luck, keep coming with great ideas!
Inny