View Single Post
therealme
Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2005
235 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 16, 2007 at 07:53 PM

bunny boiler................. yes i can tell you a story about a bunny boiler.
this didnt happen to me but i know its true because the bloke it happened to was my brother, and my wife and myself had some of the backlash.
i have a younger brother who i will call 'g' for this story, he is a funny bloke , that could make anyone laugh, he still lives at home with mum and dad,
but, next door , there is this 40 something woman, she likes to drink and she's sort of loud and forward.
my brother used to fancy this womans daughter who is the same age as him (21) he used to go into his neighbours house and spend time with this daughter, then something happened and my brother 'g' refused to go in there again, this was strange as he really did fancy this womans daughter.
but come to find out this 40 something woman had told him that her daughter didnt like him, and they would never be a item, then she told him that she loved him............. she then locked the doors on him and tried it on with him.
well, my brother spent the next few days down my house (before i was evected) just to avoid her,
this was working lovely untill this woman got drunk and started banging on my door asking to see 'g' . at first i was nice to her and told her that 'g' wasn't there, but as this happened for fifth or sixth times i lost my temper with her and told her to sling her hook, to which she said " i love your brother, he means the world to me, he understands me , i love him" this was not what i wanted to hear on the door step in the middle of the night,. (she wasn't even that quiet)

my brother still lives next door to this woman, but i think when our mother told her that she was scareing my brother and said that she would call the police if she didnt leave him alone., i think this strange 40 something woman got he message

only time will tell
..................................watch this space for bunny boiler update..............................