View Single Post
eskielover
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2004
14.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 22, 2014 at 11:40 AM

I am quite satisfied living as you describe. Like I said, I left my H 6+ years ago & had actually separated under the same roof 13 years before that.

I don't need a T to tell me what my values are & what I feel is the right way for me to live......& no, I am NOT looking for any relationship ever. If one would happen to come & hit me out of the blue great, but I haven't even finished the divorce yet & that is to protect myself financially from the pathetic irresponsible person I married. I know this choice is what is acceptable to me given my beliefs & those standards I will NEVER lower.

Accept who & what you are NOW......in all reality, you don't know what you might encounter in the future & how your emotions will respond even though you think you know yourself perfectly now. There are situations in our future that we would never think we would react in certain ways & what a surprise things end up being to us even when WE KNOW we would never do that.....that saying 'never say never' is what I have learned over my 60 years of life.

I never believed that I would pick up & leave everything I had behind & move 2100 miles away to a place where I didn't know anyone in order to get back my life.

I never believed that I would have ever tried to commit suicide.....went for over 6 years with more attempts than I can even remember.

I don't believe that I will ever find someone that I truly LOVE & who I would ever get married to again & ever have sex again.....but like with the other things.....we don't know what is in our future & how we will respond at the time......no matter how well we think we know ourselves.

Leo's favorite place was in the passenger seat of my truck. We went everywhere together like this.
Leo my soulmate will live in my heart FOREVER Nov 1, 2002 - Dec 16, 2018
eskielover is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
AppalachianAxis

Thanks for this!
AppalachianAxis, Pikku Myy