View Single Post
Talulah
Grand Member

Member Since Jan 2007
Default Feb 18, 2007 at 03:20 PM

(((Lmo))) thanks for those hugs!!

Not trying to whine or say I need only to talk to others of my circumstance. By all means I fight the equality on gender and stereotypes, by have to be honest that somewhere deep inside I am more drawn to, let's say Biiv......I'm not needing to find other lesbians, its just when I knwo there is one, I find a deeper sense of comfort, I say kinship, not twinship.

BTW Biiv, great posts...

Fayerod, keep fighitng the fight. I can sense you are very strong, wise and confident. I really value that and respect you for it!

>>>>>>>"how much the 'insider' and 'outsider' mentality helps those on the inside at the expense of those on the outside... and how much the people on the inside justify their excluding others by assuming the outsiders are out to get them anyway."<<<<<<<<<<<<

Yea, knowing the extent of how the "outsiders" feel could still benefit those insiders. Just want to say, for clarity of my interpretation, I don't assume all others are out to get me, just that some LGBT experiences are so very in the forefront these days and it 'feels' unique to me sometimes, I'm not ignorant to belive that all hetero persons don't "get" me or want to destroy me, but it's an issue they don't necessarily face day to day. In fact I've been very welcomed here by all! That is wonderful and will lead me to trust you with some of my issues, some anyway.

Some people face day to day issues they might like insight on from others who feel them day to day (ratial, ethnic. LGBT and so on)

Okay, so I'm supposed to be voting here and sorry for the long post, but I wanted to clear the air alex about that one thing you said, I don't want to give you (or anyone) the wrong impression.

I could go either way on the vote, I'm a rule follower so whatever decided, I'm supportive.