Wise Elder

Member Since Jan 2006
1 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 19, 2007 at 02:24 AM

</font><blockquote><div id="quote"><font class="small">Quote:</font>
alexandra_k said:
the million dollar question (that I was trying to get people thinking about) is:

what is a woman??????????????????

i'm really not just trying to be difficult.

one of my alters (or part of me) has a male gender identity.
a comprimise for me is 'the ideal of androgyny'.
seems that that part can't post to the male board (because chromosomes are lacking and yes, he (i) am very aware that he (we) don't have a penis). but also seems that that part can't post to the female board (because having a gender identity that diverges from chromosomes and phenotype means i don't count as male or as female according to your criteria).

</div></font></blockquote><font class="post">

</font><blockquote><div id="quote"><font class="small">Quote:</font>
LMo said:
actually, I'm glad that you brought this up, Alexandra. I don't think that's what DocJohn concluded, but you raise a good point.

If there are any members with gender identity issues, I would be happy to help figure out a solution for them. Please PM me and be assured of my confidentiality.

</div></font></blockquote><font class="post">

My personal solution (being DID myself) would be for your MALE ALTER to post in the MEN'S FORUM (when and if he does come out) .... and please keep in mind that when HE is present HE would not come here to post a thread for this is labeled the WOMEN'S FORUM - and HE being a male alter HE would not know that HE is physically really a female, body and all - HE would see himself as a MALE, therefore, possibly post where other MALES go to post to each other.

LoVe,
Rhapsody - ((( hugs ))) for you both.

P.S.

I feel DocJohn's reply was meant just as it was written.... for the people that come here as who they physically are MALE or FEMALE.

Individual cases beyond that should be taken to Admin / Mods for further consideration and/ or HELP.
... no debate or anger needed, we accept all - and all have a spot here on PC.