View Single Post
Chalkdust

Member Since Aug 2004
Default Feb 21, 2007 at 05:31 PM

My wife and I are getting a divorce. I am still in love with her. I have been willing to forgive things and move on but she is doing this up and down thing.....one weekend she wants to get back together....then by that Sunday nite she is calling me crying and saying that she can not be marriied...yet she talks about guys she has met online that she is falling in love with. I still talk to her because I love her. I want her to be happy...but you know what? What about ME? I am in this too. And this is breaking me apart. ...literally.. ....I am surffering from depression and now I am here taking care of my mother with no help. I have no idea what my future is going to be like now....when I thought it was all set....,I am getting anngry with myself for the fact thaty just today I sent her an email saying I loved her and will do anything to keep us together......and she responds with she just doens't know. What is it going to take for me to realize that I just need to move on.......let her be happy but also let myself be happy. I am feeling so stupid for even trying once again.

Tobey
Chalkdust is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote