Thread: SEX
View Single Post
tiodlliwi

Member Since Dec 2006
Default Feb 22, 2007 at 10:21 PM

So, I'm doing it- posting a sex question... I haven't seen many, if any, on here so bare with me.

I sometimes wonder if it is normal that couples fall into a habit of not having sex all that often. And what is often? Or a healthy amount? The people that I discuss this with are friends (who are in much newer relationships and doing it much more often) or friends/family with babies (who barely have time to do it!). I have been with my husband for 10 years (since senior year of high school), married for 2 1/2 years. It just seems like we both are often "tired" or just want to cuddle- which don't get me wrong, I often enjoy as much (or more!). Anyways, I don't like the idea of being stuck in a rut and I enjoy being looked at as a sexual being, it is just hard sometimes. So, I'll just come out and ask... 2-3 times a week, no kids, plenty of free time, is that in the realm of a healthy sex life?

I know we shouldn't compare to others or think in terms of what we "SHOULD" do, but I'm just curious.

I hope this isn't innapropriate...
tiodlliwi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote