View Single Post
doggiedo
Poohbah

Member Since Jan 2012
242 hugs
given
Default Feb 09, 2014 at 08:09 PM

I have no one to talk to. I'm just sitting here alone all weekend. Just me and the dog. I have been texting friends but I don't want to be annoying. I know that they read my text but can't always respond. When what is really want to say is, what is wrong with me....why don't u just wanna talk to me? But that would be a little extreme.

I also interviewed last week for a job back in my home state, about an hour away. I thought it was good timing, since my apartment lease is up in a month and I need to determine whether I want to renew at month-to-month lease or for 7+ months. It's way cheaper if I do the 7 or 15 month lease. But, I don't ant to commit to that since I'm doing a job search. I should hear this week about the job, but I need to renew my lease by tues, if that's what I'm doing. So a month-to-month lease will increase my rent about $490 more per month! It's horrible and I can't stay here long if that's the case. I just don't want to move here in huge same city, and then end up getting a job and having to move, again. It's stupid.

I dont have anyone to talk to. My parents are supportive, but I don't want them to know how much I worry, you know? It's just a lot to deal with...and I feel so alone.
doggiedo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous100111, Anonymous100115, Anonymous100305, atomicc, Curupira, HopeforCure, IcryWhoAmI, penguinsing, Rohag, Unstable29, Viuam