View Single Post
doggiedo
Poohbah

Member Since Jan 2012
242 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 10, 2014 at 01:27 PM

I actually took my dog for a walk yesterday for he first time in a while bc it finally got above freezing - his poor little paws get so cold!

I was thinking of doing a journal but my hand hurts to write. I should look into that. I've been told - well brushed off - that it was nerve pain. But I think it's more a muscle thing. Ugh, I just don't want to have any more medicine. I'm on enough as it is.

I'm literally sitting here at work wondering who to text or talk to. I just want someone to say hi to. I know I can come here but it's harder to do during my work day. Sometimes it's nice I just have a text from someone saying hi or whatever.

No word on the job yet. They said they'll call by this Friday and let me know. The school had two snow days last week, too, so they might be a little behind with he search committee meeting/ decision. I'm feeling pretty hopeless.

I don't even want to go home tonight bc I'm all alone. My dog sleeps in the bedroom all the time anyhow- even when I'm in he living room. So it's not like I even have companionship.
doggiedo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous100115, DontBlink1, Viuam