View Single Post
LizzieVale

Member Since Aug 2012
217 hugs
given
Default Feb 16, 2014 at 10:26 AM

Just to update you on how my situation stands at the moment. I have told my husband the entire story regarding the sexual abuse from my former therapist. My husband supports me and says that nothing has changed between us. He says he loves me and will stand by me.

If eventually his feelings and thought about me change so be it. If and when that happens I will have to deal with that later.

Im still going through hell and confusion over what happened. Things haven't really changed all that much. There are two parts of me. One part hates and despises this man and the other part misses him and still grieves over him.

Apparently there are two other women apart from myself that my former therapist abused. He did the exact same thing to them as he did to me. I spoke to the police today and agreed that i would testify in court against him. I realise this going to be a very long and painful process however I want to do it and do everything in my power to see him punished for what he has done. Of course there's no guarantee that he will go to prison. The Law is not always just and fair and he could get away with a slap on the wrist.

Whatever does happen I feel that its my duty to speak up and expose this predator for what he is. If there is a God he will be punished. The hurt and torture that he has put me through will probably never go away, i have to deal with this pain the best that i can. Take one step at a time. This is really difficult for my to write about. Seeing my feelings in text is really confronting and very painful for me. As im writing this im experiencing panic attacks.

Thank you for listening.

Hugs from:
anilam, Chopin99, IowaFarmGal, Lauliza, RTerroni