View Single Post
BeaFlower
Grand Magnate

Member Since Feb 2014
4,444 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 21, 2014 at 12:40 PM

Hi everybody! Sorry if I write in your forum also if I'm not avoidant, but maybe you can help me. I have a schoolmate that is always alone and never talks with the others. I don't know if he is avoidant, but his behaviour makes me think to this. I thought that he was only shy, but I'm quite shy too and sometimes I don't want to join a group if I'm not 'invited', but if somebody calls me I'm happy to stay with the others. Instead, if I or somebody else try to talk with him (and we tried several times) it seams that he doesn't want...sometimes he neither answers. I don't understand if he really prefears to stay alone or if he'd like to stay with us, but there is somethings that blocks him. I'd like to become his friend, but at the same time I don't want to put him unconfortable...maybe if he wants to stay alone I should respect his decision...I don't know. I wanted to ask: what do you think that I could do for him? In a similar situation what would you prefear that people do: that they let you in peace or that they try to involve you?
Thank to everyone who wants to give me an advice. Sorry if maybe I made questions that seem obvious, but I don't know very much about this disorder (I neither know how I could understand if I really has it). Every feedback would be precious.
BeaFlower is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote