A Red Panda
Grand Magnate

Member Since May 2013
882 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 01, 2014 at 09:05 AM

As an update:

I had the date Feb 8 in my phone as being when I started this.

Two of my friends, who are coworkers, I'm not counting for out-of-work contact really, because they do talk to me quite a bit and they both initiate things. So they're good.

Out of my friends in this city, I have had one person contact me. Because she wanted to go to a craft show and invited me along. So it had a purpose but at least it was doing something.

My out of town friends? Only one across the Ocean. Who has been mostly talking to me as he's depressed and knows that I'm a good listener. But he does put in some effort at least.

And my online friends.

I haven't spoken to anyone else. It's already been over a month for most of them, as I only made it an "official" record of dates after getting sick of the fact that no one ever contacts me - so it had been going on for a while!

"I have a problem with low self-esteem. Which is really ridiculous when you consider how amazing I am.

A Red Panda is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote