View Single Post
Anonymous24413

Default Mar 04, 2014 at 11:22 PM

Let's post pick-up lines, embarrassing first date stories, weird guys/gals you dated, and everything related to #1stWorldSingleProblems

Single Profile:
Ever had a first kiss?
yeeeess.

With who?

So... first kiss ever? I actually don't think I remember. I mean, not really. I remember a lot of "closer, closer, closer"... and then it was like "oh wait I think we've been making out for an hour"

Did you date after?

Yes/no. Not immediately. A couple years later he kind of chased my *** all over the place and said he was stupid "when he was younger" [...at the time he was 17 and I was 15. When we were slobbering all over each other it was a couple years prior... How can you have that whole perspective about being young and foolish when you just started driving?]

Who's your crush?

Probably my best friend?

What does s/he look like?

Lovely.

What do you like about him/her?

...I've never really felt the need to tell them anything but the truth.

What's the weirdest pick up line someone has said to you?

"WOW, That was pretty smart for a blonde chic!" [i was actually blonde at the time]

Ever had someone buy you a drink?

More have tried than I have taken up on the offer, but yeah.

What's the worst date you've been on?

It was someone from OKC, which are normally amusing even if it "doesn't go well". But this guy kept like... POINTING OUT the awkward and then making no effort to remedy said awkward. Actually, it was almost like how much awkward could we get...
A passage I wrote the following day:

"Just awkward.

I mean it was awkward awkwardness with a ******* awkward cherry on top [the kind that has a Siamese twin/tumor on it, but you don't want to waste a cherry so you go through the trouble of cutting it down to just the edible parts which turn out to be the size of a pencil eraser. Than you drop that bit on the floor]

There was so much awkward, we could have each gotten to-go boxes, filled them up with the excess awkward, and fed the entire population of Republic of Congo for a year- plus all the gorillas- on the awkwardness that was experienced this evening..."

What's the best date you've been on?
Phone date. I didn't call it a date at the time but now I do.
So, phone date. Seriously.

Are you happy or sad you're single?
The relationship status is irrelevant right now, I feel loved and appreciated and cared for. I'm happy where I'm at.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote