View Single Post
Anonymous24680

Default Mar 06, 2014 at 12:02 AM

That's the thing about friends. There are no true friends really. They will contact you when the want to go to a craft show and don't want to go alone or when they are depressed and need someone to feed their ego. That is only for illustrative purposes based on your post, maybe your friends are not like that. I'm generalizing here and only talking about 90-97% of humans.

And I believe if you think hard enough your reasons for talking to friends are similar (not you, all people including me). We want someone to spend time with so we're not bored, someone to make us feel good/cool/interesting, etc. Same reason we post on forums. If we make "cool" posts people here will think our opinions and advice are good/smart/interesting and respect us (what could be better than online respect?!).

But that is a super-negative view from an anti-social/social phobic loser don't believe it. But this is my reason for saying "f*** everybody" and withdrawing from society. But maybe it's because they're all playing a game that I couldn't fit in to and now I'm just bitter.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote