View Single Post
Anonymous37893

Default Mar 08, 2014 at 10:44 PM

Another thing about friend B, my so called best friend....she has told me twice that she doesn't want to hear about my problems anymore unless I plan to do something about it. She has also told me to not "chase" my other friend as it'll push people away. That's a weird word to use when it comes to a friend. Another male friend told me the same thing!

Also, since she got diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, she has told me that she can't handle any stress in her life. She has had panic attacks since she was diagnosed, but she's been better now and has managed to loose weight and get her numbers down. I can't help but feel that she just doesn't care about anything that doesn't concern her to much.

She tends to do what's most convenient for herself. Even her other friends who I don't know have told her that she doesn't spend enough time with them. So I suspect that she's a bit selfish. Of course, she thinks nothing of telling me about her problems and the same old stories all the time about the lame guys who used to be in her life, ugh!

I just tune her out after awhile w/o being to obvious after telling her that I've already heard it all before nicely. Perhaps I've been way to tolerant of bad behavior for to long, so maybe this has gotten to become a habit for them? One last thing, friend B has sort of panicked and asked me why I didn't answer my phone late at night after calling me two or three times. I honestly didn't know it was her at first since she rarely calls me that late and my phone was on vibrate and charging. I did talk to her once that I realized it was her, and she called me around midnight to talk about some guy that didn't text her back at that time. WTH? UGH!!!!
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
nakitakunai, Stronger