View Single Post
granite1
running with scissors

Member Since Aug 2009
4,685 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 24, 2014 at 06:31 AM

thanks for all the support last night. I finely fell asleep after taking my Xanax. my T doesn't want me taking that but at least it put me to sleep .instead of being up and bothering my husband and peeps here. thank you so much for putting up with me last night . I am alone today and have no place to be so I am really trying to be calm and just stay in my craft room and distress but I am already anxious about stupid things this morning . I need to pull myself together because my husband is getting upset because I wont call my NP. all they will do is give me more drugs. I have that and it will just make me feel more humiliated about everything. I know that it must be horrible for him to have to deal with my attitude but I am trying to stay away from him and hide in my room and craft room. he just keeps saying that he wishes he could do something to make me happy. im going to try and say something to my T tomorrow but I don't know what to do if I go in there and see her as still being angry at me

Dx, HUMAN
Rx, no medication for that
granite1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Aloneandafraid, ThisWayOut

Thanks for this!
Aloneandafraid