View Single Post
sidony
Grand Member

Member Since Feb 2007
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 06, 2007 at 10:18 AM

</font><blockquote><div id="quote"><font class="small">Quote:</font>
Maven said:
What is perverted to one is acceptable or normal to another. I don't think S&M is perverted, and I know people into it. Some people enjoy their sexual fetishes and kinks, and that's perfectly fine. Changing sexual tastes is next to impossible, and I don't think anyone should seek therapy or try to change it if it isn't a problem for them. I think people should enjoy sex and fighting your desires means you'll decrease your sexual enjoyment, at least for a while, during your therapy or whatever.

</div></font></blockquote><font class="post">

Hey! I'm not suggesting that consenting adults shouldn't do what they want! I think sexual kinks are only problematic if they lead to a lack of intimacy (for example, if you get so far into role-playing that you feel like you lose a sense of being yourself in a relationship [my own experience]). I had some difficulty finding balance, but I'm definitely not trying to become a prude here. :P

I know lots of experiences will affect sexuality. I just think that spanking can be unnecessarily confusing for the small number of children who do have sexual reactions to it. There are enough problems already in childhood.

Sidony
sidony is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote