View Single Post
strawberrybanana

Member Since Feb 2007
Default Mar 08, 2007 at 09:25 PM

Hi. I haven't done much posting here, but I kind of would like some input on an issue that recently came up for me.

I'm 25 years old, and I'm a virgin. I also don't have a lot of experience with physical intimacy. Part of this (at least for the first 20 years or so of my life) is due to my kind of conservative upbringing, and part of it is the fact that I haven't really been in a long term committed relationship, and for me, an emotional connection is important before I get into the physical side of things.

My question arises as the result of a comment that a friend made to me recently. He commented that someone had nice breasts, and I agreed. (this isn't the first time that this has happened) And he said to me "if I didn't know better, I'd wonder if you were bi", and so now I wonder, is being able to say that women are attractive an indication that I might be bisexual? Is it possible to know one's sexuality when one hasn't had sexual relations with either gender? I don't even know what to think on this one, and it's really bothering me.
strawberrybanana is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote