View Single Post
misard

Member Since Apr 2014
Default Apr 02, 2014 at 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trebyn View Post
Interesting, thanks I'm glad to hear you've found something that works in those bad moments. If I may ask, what method do you use for taking it?

If I were to try it I'm leaning towards ingesting it, but I've never done it any way so I don't know what's best. I'd have to learn all that I guess.

I've tried some medications in the past for my anxiety but didn't have success with them due to serious nasty side effects. Trying to do it on my own isn't working, and I don't know of any other alternatives that would be strong enough to combat the PTSD and anxieties. If anyone has any suggestions for alternatives before I try this route I'd certainly be appreciative and open to hearing them!
Well, the first time I had a major panic attack the doctor put me on xanax but it messed with my head really badly and I had memory issues. My discharge papers noted that while medicated by it I had little to no acknowledgement of externally inflicted bodily harm/pain. What I do remember is waking up the next day with a swollen ankle and multiple bruises that hurry like hell from walking into things or just letting the car door close on me.
Later, someone recommended me this treatment, and I’m very grateful with it, i can go anywhere i want without problem, no anxiety, no panic attacks, i'm a new person. Read this article, it helped me a lot : panicsolutionkey.com