View Single Post
Anonymous33537

Default Apr 03, 2014 at 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zinco14532323 View Post
In your case I think it is worth a try for anxiety. Be careful though because there are different strains and all of them now are high in THC. There are some strains that are more activating and can cause paranoia and worse anxiety. Make sure you get the sedating type and don't smoke to much, just a couple or three hits.
I've been trying to educate myself on it (I didn't even know what the two main types were called or what the difference was), and that's something I've been reading a lot of. That the THC levels are really high now in almost all of them, which isn't what I'm after I did manage to find out about a couple strains where the CBD is higher than the THC, so I'll need to see if they would be available through the program where I live.

There was a recent thread by eskielover in the general forum that was about a new-ish strain developed that has a high CBD amount, but 0.3% or less THC so virtually no psychoactive effects. Unfortunately it is only available in Colorado right now due to the cannabis laws.