View Single Post
Anonymous33537

Default Apr 04, 2014 at 01:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Rags View Post
Well, I'm 51 so I've smoked/eaten my share of mj in my life. I have never experienced mj having a particularly helpful effect for my mental health. My experience is that it makes me high for about 20 minutes (so I sit there all spaced out), then I get really sleepy, then I either fall asleep or the high wears off and I'm left wondering what the big deal about mj is.
*shrugs*
Thank you for your post, I wanted to hear experiences from people whether they were helped by it or not as it helps me to keep my expectations in check

I don't want to approach it thinking it will fix everything for me... if I put my expectations too high and it's not a total miracle fix than I'll be disappointed. Better I approach it with a degree of doubt and run the chance of being pleasantly surprised, instead of approaching it with unrealistic hopes.

There's a number of strains available through the programs where I live, so hopefully they'll have some that won't give much of a high, or none at all at low doses. It's bugging me that the Colorado strain isn't available here, as that would be exactly what I'd want to try