View Single Post
Raynaadi
Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2004
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 13, 2007 at 11:33 AM

I only started wearing tampons about a year ago. I still don't like them....but they're so much more discreet. I don't have any embarassing stories with them though. I'll have to think about an embarassing story.......the only one coming to mind isn't all that embarassing though. But anyhow, a bunch of us were hanging out on a tennis court at a conference one day and there was a game of dodge ball. I got injured. Of course, Dodge Ball is a dangerous game, so would you be suprised if I told you I was injured during a game of it? No. Well, I wasn't injured playing the game. I was just tossing a ball back and fourth with this girl and a gust of wind came and blew the ball off track, so I went to run after it and got top heavy and did a chest plant on the tennis court. I had road rash on my elbow that was black, and had the wind knocked out of me. All for going after a ball. I walked into the hotel and up to the desk and asked if they had any big bandages. All she had was tape and paper towels. So we put antiseptic on it and wraped my arm in paper towels. I was "proud" to have the first battle scar of the conference, all for chasing after a ball. People asked me what happened and I said I fell at the tennis courts, so everyone assumed I got hurt during the game of Dodge Ball. When I informed them what really happened, there was a lot of laughing.