View Single Post
sidony
Grand Member

Member Since Feb 2007
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 13, 2007 at 11:41 PM

In keeping with my usual theme of what a complete dork I am, here's another shameful secret:

I've told my therapist all kinds of stuff out of my past. Y'know stuff that's embarrassing or secretive. But I never mention the really embarrassing stuff 'cause it's in the here and now and directly related to therapy:

Do you know how long it takes me to get dressed on the day that I have therapy? Frikkin' forever. I always want to look great. It's probably my best-dressed work day of the week. I'm not even attracted to my therapist, but I want him to think I look good. I've bought new clothes and worn them for the first time to THERAPY. And only secondly did I wear them to go out over the weekend! Is that pathetic or what? What the heck is wrong with me?! I guess maybe I think if I look good it'll make up for the rest of the freak factor when I go in there and ramble on about a lot of abstract weird crap for an hour.

I hope I'm alone in my total dorkiness here. Okay I'm lying. But I probably am on this one.

I am such a dork. But today I looked good.

Pitiful.

Sid
sidony is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote