View Single Post
ladytiger
Poohbah

Member Since Jun 2012
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 19, 2014 at 12:41 AM

i also told my ex therapist my parents are not sorry, they made it clear they know everything and said 'they are the best parents, i don't know why my children think otherwise. you say i am still stuck in victim mode, they are great when it comes to using the victim excuse/mode yet you say nothing!' i feel that it isn't right for me at all to forgive and i don't think people out there should be making me forgive someone and they have no intentions of being sorry about it.

like i said a lot of times, forgiveness is a two way street like a give and take type of thing. in today's world, we have too much taking and not enough giving is what i told my ex therapist again just looked at me. the woman is so clueless listening to her is like listening to a boring pastor who doesn't even preaches what he says! i told her these types of situations is not easy to forgive, some people can do it and others can't.

hmm, well, for me i am trying to concentrate on my new job and been there for 2 months today. i am wanting to use something else as a means to forget about my parents that is hard to do when i live with them but they don't know i am working.
ladytiger is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote