View Single Post
BeaFlower
Grand Magnate

Member Since Feb 2014
4,443 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 19, 2014 at 02:30 PM

My grandmom probably emotionally abused me. She's still alive and I see her often. I think that she isn't sorry at all, because sometimes she does it also now. But I'm trying to forgive her, and I really want to do it...I feel that I could. I know that we aren't 'obliged' to forgive these people, but it's not for her, it's for me...I know that I'd feel much better without rancor. The important thing is that I don't feel guilty anymore for my bad feelings towards her, and I'm managing to do it. Now I know that it's normal that what she said me made me feel very angry with her, it's not my fault. This is enough. And maybe she did it because of her personal problems...I'm not sure, but it could be. Maybe I can forgive her...I hope so.
The problem is that sometimes she does it also now, and in this case I'll have to forgive again and again...it's difficult. But I can begin forgiving the things of the past, and then I'll see. Hope to can arrive to the point in which she has 'no power on me'...this surely would help me feel free and also forgive(not forget, but forgive maybe yes).
BeaFlower is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote