View Single Post
InACorner
Poohbah

Member Since Jan 2007
Default Mar 15, 2007 at 10:06 PM

I hate tampons..i think that experience i said above tramatized me ...i dont wear them unless i absoluty have too!!! Oh Another embarressing moment anyone? I have tons of them believe you me but this so funny that you guys might relate alittle more too!! My friends and I walked into Spencers...the store that has tons of weird and cool stuff and some of it can be um....sexually interesting to put it nicely. Anyway. There were a ton of really hot cute guys and i was kinda flirting with them. My friend walked up to be and put it in my hand..it was pink and a fluffly and like a pillow...I held it up and turned it around and said what the heck is this...and then i turned it the way is was supposed to go and it was a pillow in the shape of a p*nis!!!!! I almost died. all i could manage to say was..."OH" my friend took it and was dying of hysteria and all those cute hot college guys started laughing...i grabbed my friends arm and high tailed it out of there
LOL