View Single Post
nummy

Member Since Oct 2013
152 hugs
given
Default Apr 27, 2014 at 02:52 PM

Theater kid, the doc seems happy I'm doing better on Abilify. I see you take it, too. Doesn't it work with autistic agitation or so to he pamphlet says?

Have you (or anybody else) ever experienced autistic agitation switching into a full fledged bipolar state, especially after other factors (like PTSD) cause lack of sleep? I've never been real happy with past diagnosis. It was always depression or aspergers with depression. But I could tell something else was going on. Nice to not feel so alone, in this. No wonder the docs have had trouble with me. I'm so stubborn that I can hide all but the very, very worst of my symptoms. When I'm happy, people are happy to relate. Depression is do normal for me that it just blends in with the flat state of my autistic traits. The anxiety attacks were impossible to hide (and were made worse by cruel people, not that I don't realize some gratitude that they pushed me into getting help and medication. I think a lot of aspys learn to act...stuffing everything inside, especially the taunts. I'm so grateful I can finally deal with these issues, and it helps knowing others have had similar issues.
nummy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote