View Single Post

Default Mar 19, 2007 at 07:21 AM

well i saw my son last week, we did not go fishing at the seaside, she vetoed that so i was forced to take him to the local canal, the day turned into a nightmare, i got arrested for poaching, fishing without a licence, and fishing out of season, i also had my air guns confiscated by the armed police, my room got turned over by the police looking for other weapons, they didnt find any but they did confiscate some of my camping / survivalist equiptment, knives, wire rope saws, wire hunting snares ect,

i will get it all back, has it is not illegal to have any of these peices of equiptment if i can prove they are part of a camping / survivalist kit,
has for the guns i will get them back also, but that will take longer has they have to test them to see if they are legal or not, the legal PSI is 12lb PSI ( per square inch) and mine are right on the limit

she tryed having a go at me at the police station and i went into one big time, the police had to seperate us, my son was going mad after i told him his mom wouldnt let him go fishing at the seaside, she told him i was the one who said i didnt want him to go when in fact it was her who said no saying it was to far to travel, he is becoming seriously disilussioned with his mother now, she is repeatedly lying about what is said between us, putting all the blame on me everytime she vetos any ideas i have in regards to seeing my son and activities to do when we do meet.and he is getting sick of it has am i.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote