View Single Post

Default Mar 19, 2007 at 10:02 AM

This is not a woe to me post I just wanted to let you all know what was going on with me

Has some of you know I have not been playing with a full deck for a while now, my doc threatened to section me last week, I am obsessed with losing weight again so I am not eating, I have been told I need to gain weight or she will section me, at present I weigh 110lbs (7 stone 12lbs) 1 have lost 2 stone (28lbs) in the last 3 weeks, and have started to SI again because I don’t want to eat, the doc has put me on 2 day prescriptions to stop me Od’ing on me meds has that is the next step in my destructive pattern,

It has been a long time since I got this low both mentally and physically, combined stress, manic depression and the ex-wife are not helping in any way, shape or form, neither is the binge drinking, I feel like I am trying to climb a vertical sheet of ice with just my two front teeth has my hands are full of all the emotional baggage I just cant seem to let go of, denial is not even working for me anymore

Anyway that is just a small overveiw as to my current mental state

i posted this in here rather than on the main boards has i dont want ((((hugs)))) i just want to let you know what was going on without having to further elaborate and answer a multitude of why dont you try this or have you tryed this questions
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote