View Single Post
Softballjunkie8

Member Since Jan 2013
Angry May 05, 2014 at 01:39 PM

This is going to be a semi long story...well I have panic disorder and am going through alot if life changing experiences right now. For one I am getting married! Super excited but the planning is crazy! My dad has cancer and spend alot of time with him...so ya I have a lot on my mind right now.
Then there is my mom...she lost her job 3 years ago and had no place to go. So my father agreed to let her stay here. She would have been homeless. My mom and I have had a horrible relationship pretty much my whole life. So her living with us was going to be a task. I sucked it up and have dealt with her living her for 3 years. She recently got a job and we discussed her paying some bills because she has lived here and payed nothing. Well she payed one bill and now is moving out with her friend because she wants to save money. I think this is very rude considering none of her friends would take her in and we did and in the end she is just going to leave without helping us out at all?? I'm fed up with her and all the drama she brings in my life. She never wants to talk about our problems and gets extremely defensive when I try. I'm ready to sever the ties between my mom and I and focus on my new life as a wife and caretaker for my dad. ALL the drama in my life has revolved around her. My question is this....do you think this is a selfish act or should I do this for myself...finally!?! I pretty much have my mind up but just seeing if anyone has had a horrible relationship with their mother and somehow made it survive?? Thanks!!
Softballjunkie8 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote