View Single Post
liamellie

Member Since May 2014
Default May 06, 2014 at 10:13 AM

Hi, I'm new to this, but not new to bi polar.. My fiancé has been diagnosed 2 years ago & she is pushing me away constantly, she won't talk to me , I feel as if iv done somthing wrong bit iv constantly supported her throughout the whole thing.. She's been in so many clinics over theist 2 years it's all I'm used to now. I feel so powerless, we were madly in love, going to get married but now I'm lucky if she acknowledges my existence.. What can I do? In know she loves me bit I'm powerless,if I could I would swap places with her in an instant. I want her to be happy, like we were, she can't get an even balance and I'm so worried about her I'm getting I'll myself. She is my life & I would die for her.. Even though she is I'll, I'm not EVER going to abandon her, even though she's "trying" to push me away.. I need help, or someone who understands the situation.. She can't accept she is I'll.. She went from being a model & having a perfect life, to loosing everything in 2 years and it's as if she is on self destruct. Please help me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
liamellie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote