View Single Post
Angelornot

Member Since Jun 2012
208 hugs
given
Default May 09, 2014 at 01:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleComrade View Post
Well Hamster-Bamster, the fetish of Microphilia isn't just based around the actual process of shrinking itself. Although for a very small minority it is. I liked the popular culture references that I did because most people fantasise about being small and shrinking, be it fast or slow. It's all rolled into one really.

With regards to Macrophilia, or a Giantess Fetish. Yer, they are our 'big brother', erm...so to speak. It's more popular on the net and can involve cruelty, vore and feet etc. but doesn't have to, simply the giant nature of the man or the woman is usually enough.

For me though, being shrunk is just more private a fantasy. It's me being dwarfed by the world, rather me dwarfing it. A key distinction. And besides, I'd look cute in a girl's pocket.
Thank you for being brave and sharing. I feel better when I hear other people with less common fetishes. I can't share mine with anyone quite yet but maybe after I tell a few people if they have okay reactions I'll be more comfortable.

I'm acting like I'm okay - please don't interrupt my performance!

Hugs from:
hamster-bamster