View Single Post
Rand.

Member Since Feb 2013
92 hugs
given
Default May 10, 2014 at 08:05 AM

nowheretohide pretty much summed up what I was thinking. She very well could be Schizoid or something else like having Aspergers or just simply having some qualities of them.

Some of the things you mentioned sound a lot like myself. I'm actually really good in social settings and have a lot of er, social grace and people like me a lot. But it's all a facade so that people will leave me alone that also doesn't go against my morals (that everyone deserves respect). If I didn't have that moral I'd be very happy to just have 0 social grace at all and not fake it. I can't connect with people at all on an emotional level and choose to be a loner. I'm also quite odd and quirky, but this might not necessarily be a part of being Schizoid as that's not listed as a symptom or anything. You know her best, but personally I would be fine with someone bringing up something to me like this. If it fit I'd be intrigued, and if not I'd simply say it doesn't sound like me. I just don't get offended by anything - that takes emotions that I just don't really have.

"The days were dark
And the nights were bright
I would never trade tomorrow for today" -Rush

Rand. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Thimble