View Single Post
Jordy
Veteran Member

Member Since Aug 2007
74 hugs
given
Default May 12, 2014 at 01:39 PM

A little update: I had a horrible day at work with quite a few little meltdowns, which I mainly dealt with in the privacy of my delivery van. There were quite a few moments where I just wanted to give up, get hurt in some way so this would stop... This worries me a bit as I'm already reacting like this after only 2 weeks of intensive work and have 1,5 more months to go.

Anyway, at first I had troubles concentrating during group, but I managed to get into it, and for the first time even mentioned my CSA. (I actually just said I was abused, leaving out all details, but still a big deal for me.)

After group I told T that I had to cancel next weeks session as I have to work, and when she looked at the following week I actually managed to ask to see her asap as the last two weeks have been really difficult. So I'm booked for this wednesday instead... I only hope I can get the time off work, whixh wont be easy... but I guess I'll have to tell my supervisor, that this is something I really need to do, no matter what.
Jordy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote