View Single Post
Nammu
Crone

Member Since May 2010
Location: Some where between my inner mind and the solar system.
55.9k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 14, 2014 at 04:58 PM

My appointment w/ the wizard went well!

I came out and told him I had some trust issues from what had happened there in the past and he listened and did reassure me that things really have changed for the better, if I have any qualms just speak up. It was almost an hour long, he kept me on what I started a month ago going up to 100 mg in three weeks. I'm feeling much better about this part of things, less nervous. He thought it was quite funning that I went back to the BP quiz and changed my answers hoping that it would say I wasn't BP. I've been a member here for a long time but never took that quiz till last month, never went to the BP forum until recently either, but it's pretty clear that the meds I'm on are really making a difference. I got to admit my T was right I'm BP 2, and I need to accept that. A lot of Pdocs I've seen in the past would have not thought that was funny. I like Pdocs with a sense of humor!

Hugs from:
dandylin, StarStrike, TheOriginalMe